On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, George Heeres wrote:

> Based on the above problem, the simple solution would be to do
> everything inside of FreeRadius. Theoretically, I could even use the
> EXEC module to punch holes in the firewall and setup the traffic
> shaping.  Sounds good to me.  But so far I'm not having any luck with
> the IP address pools.  During the EAP session, the rlm_ippool module
> returns NOOP with an error that the nas port was not found.  I've

rlm_ippool depends on the NAS-IP-Address(or NAS-Identifier) and NAS-Port-Id
attributes to be present in the incoming access/accounting requests in order to
allocate/deallocate the corresponding ip entries. So you must make sure that the
NAS-Port-Id attribute is present in the incoming requests.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece