Hello,

I can't compile EAP-TLS and of course EAP-TTLS modules. I use
freeradius-snapshot-20040129.
I compiled openssl-0.9.7c because on my redhat Enterprise release 3 I've
openssl-0.9.7a-24.

I read the mailing-list archive and saw the recommandations of Arthur to
modify the makefile
but despite everything i always have the same error:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/freeradius --with-openssl-includes=/usr/loca
l/openssl/include/ --with-openssl-libraries=/usr/local/openssl/lib/
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
configure: warning: silently not building rlm_eap_tls.
configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tls requires:  (openssl/ssl.h) libssl.
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged

Can you help me ? Because that becomes urgent enough for my tests

THks

Lionel Gavage

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html