There was a thread a while back about 802.1x, PEAP +MSCHAPv2, where
someone was seeing the authentication proccess sort of hang at the MD5
Challenge point.  I'm seeing the same thing and wondered if anyone could
tell me what was wrong?

I will send the config files and radiusd output if needed.

I haven't messed with the Auth-Types or anything like that.  It is pretty
much an un-modified config file.  FreeRADIUS is the 20040202 CVS.  I'm
using the XP supplicant and the OS X 1.3 suplicant with Orinco AP2000 and
Apple Airport Extreme APs.  Seems to be the same thing with both
suplicants and both AP models, so I'm sure it's something I have messed up
on the server.

I remember seeing something about a patch to one of the modules.  Is that
still required or is it rolled into the CVS?

Thanks,

Bruce A. Friend
Antioch University Network Manager
937.769.1354