Alan DeKok wrote:

Zoilo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can I somehow have the rlm_passwd module add an 'Exec-Program' attribute to the reply chain?

Yes. See doc/rlm_passwd for how to do it.

Thanks Alan, sorry for not being precise.

The problem is that for all users in the password file, I like to run the same script. If I follow the instructions in doc/rlm_passwd I need to add a field to my passwd file and have the same program name in this field for each and every line. This is not very nice.

What I am looking for is a way to specify in one location a script to be run with each and every user authorized by the password module, c.q against my local password file (and not for users that have been authorized in some other way, eg. proxy).

Z.