Hello all out there,

I'm using FreeBSD as my server machine, I wanted to run radius+mysql
auth for my pptp users.

I got freeradius work just fine, but !
When I've tryed to get it working with mysql I wasn't able :(.

It returnd error freeradius can't load rlm_sql_mysq module.
I've made ls -la in the lib dir, there was rlm_sql.so ponting to
rlm_sql_postgresql.so

I've installed freeradius a lot of times after, with different options
( I'm installing it from /usr/ports , I have the exact version of mysql
server + client).
 I'm defining -DWITH_MYSQL_VER=40 as described in the Makefile in
/usr/ports/net/freeradius/Makefile, but nothing!!!
I get the same result every time, freeradius got built witn postgre and
no mysql :(((

Any ideas why's that?
10x in advance!

-