It is more a MySQL question than a Radius question.

but the answer is:

check the mysql.sock in your /tmp directory

It happens in the configuration/installation time that files go to one
place or another when you build the MySQL server.

If you dont want to reinstall everything just create a link for the sock
file.

Rgds

G.

--
Gustavo A. Lozano                                 Noldata Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               Calle 46 No. 40-19

             I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
                but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                                                       Albert Einstein

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html