Hi,

We have a FreeRadius 0.9.3 + Mysql to authenticate a FreeBSD 5.1 + MPD implementing PPTP vpn. All is working fine, but we have to put clear text password in users database:

mysql> select * from radcheck where username='testevpn';
| id   | UserName | Attribute     | op | Value    |
| 1952 | testevpn | User-Password | == | senha    |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Are there any attribute for crypted password to work with mschap? We have ever tried "Crypt-Password" which work fine for dial-in user from other system (lucent max6000) using pap auth, but don't work with mschap.

Paulo.