Norguhtar wrote:
Are there any attribute for crypted password to work with mschap? We have ever tried "Crypt-Password" which work fine for dial-in user from other system (lucent max6000) using pap auth, but don't work with mschap.

You can't used crypted password for this password is already crypted! =) Read specification.

We had not explained clear, excuse-us. The correct question is:

Are there any attribute for stroe crypted password in database and works with mschap? Now, only clear text password stored in radcheck table works with mschap:

mysql> select * from radcheck where username='testevpn';
+------+----------+---------------+----+----------+
| id   | UserName | Attribute     | op | Value    |
| 1952 | testevpn | User-Password | == | test123  |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

With pap auth for dial-in (for max6000) users woks fine with cryptpassword:

| 1940 | dialuser | Crypt-Password | == | 1$B7JI6Zeb$a... |

but, don't work for mschap (for mpd + pptp vpn).

Thanks,
Paulo.