On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, BLANCA FERRERO RODRIGUEZ wrote:

> I'm trying to run RADIUS with leap. I've written to the list before but I haven't
> solved the problem yet, so I send teh logs I see on the screen because I don't
> understand the problem.
> First, I apologise because the logs are a bit long but I don't distinguish between
> the important and the non-important ones.
>
> My user is configured like this:
> prueba Auth-Type := eap,  User-Password == "12345678"
>        Service-Type = Login-User
>

>         NAS-IP-Address = 172.26.0.3
>         NAS-Identifier = "ap_cisco               "
> modcall: entering group authorize for request 1
>   rlm_eap: EAP packet type notification id 3 length 38
>   rlm_eap: EAP Start not found
>   modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns updated for request 1
> modcall: group authorize returns updated for request 1

You only have the eap module in the authorize section. You should also add the
files module so that the user password can be set

>   rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type EAP
> auth: type "EAP"
> modcall: entering group authenticate for request 1
>   rlm_eap: EAP packet type notification id 3 length 38
>   rlm_eap: EAP Start not found
>   rlm_eap: Request found, released from the list
>   rlm_eap: EAP_TYPE - leap
>   rlm_eap: processing type leap
> rlm_eap_leap: No User-Password or NT-Password configured for this user

That's the important message. Try adding the files module in the authorize
section and it should work ok.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece