I just can't leave it alone.... sorry...

You talk about an attacker attacking the NTHASH...

Why did you bring this in? I thought the discussion was about
PEAP-MSCHAPV2 LDAP compatibility...

PEAP makes sure the attacker can't get at MSCHAPV2 and MSCHAPV2
allows the use of an database fill of hashed passwords which
could be considered safer than clear text...

So why talk about attacking the NTHASH... I don't understand... why?

Maybe you were talking about an inside attack, when the NTHASH
is retreived from LDAP? But again can't SSL be used to secure the line?

bye,

Tom.