*?*

what's the problem, tom?

nobody tries to show off. look at the original post. is it correct in your opinion? if not, how does it help?

now, talking about the original author, i think that he can say himself if he found my answer to his post arrogant or offensive. i didn't mean to be presumptious at all. i've read the post and concluded that something must be wrong - or misleading. since i have no idea how nt-hashes work (neither did i bother to search the web, would have probably taken me two minutes), i supposed that it should be the way i presented it.

it wasn't neither - i confirmed that in the reply to your post. however, it does not change the relevant part. (as explained in my answer).

now, why are you trying to accuse me of something? did i sound arrogant?

anyway, i think that we agree in the matter and that's what counts to me.

ciao artur

Tom Rixom wrote:

Are you trying to help or is this just one of those pointless discussions in
where we show off how much we know about encryption, OOOOPS sorry I meant hashing...