Hi Ed,

   Yes I've done this. Make sure you get a recent snapshot
   of freeradius. Using the MS enrollment tool to get certs
   onto the PDA is a pain. Instead, I had success with the
   crtimprt utility:

   http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/crtimprt.html

   I followed the instructions on the page including building
   and using the pvktool (to convert to a Microsoft proprietary
   format).

   - Derek

On 27-Feb-2004 15:31 edward ver Vers wrote:

| I want to be able to us 802.1X (PEAP) on my PDA running Pocket PC 2003 (free client
that comes with the OS) to authenticate to my wireless network. My wireless group
tried using Funk's SBR and found out it wouldn't work. Now they want to use my
FreeRadius server to accomplish this task. Has anyone out there done this with
FreeRadius?