Thanks for the info. Has anyone tried usinga Non-root (CA) so you don't have to load a
CA on to every PDA? The cert would reside on freeradius.

Ed Ver Vers

 --- On Fri 02/27, Derek Orpen < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
From: Derek Orpen [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:21:26 -0800
Subject: Re: PEAP using Pocket PC 2003

freeradius. Using the MS enrollment tool to get certs<br>   onto the PDA is a pain.
http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/crtimprt.html<br><br>   I followed the
instructions on the page including building<br>   and using the pvktool (to convert to
edward ver Vers wrote:<br>| <br>| I want to be able to us 802.1X (PEAP) on my PDA
running Pocket PC 2003 (free client that comes with the OS) to authenticate to my
wireless network. My wireless group tried using Funk's SBR and found out it wouldn't
work. Now they want to use my FreeRadius server to accomplish this task. Has anyone