Hi Alan,

Thanks! Did you change the RLM_MODULE_HANDLED to PW_CHALLENGE in rlm_eap_ttls.c?

Are you familiar with the TLS protocol?

Because as that did the trick for EAP-MD5, EAP-MSCHAPV2 still screws
up as FreeRadius sends me two EAP-messages in the TLS application data
followed by a corrupt message.

I am sure this is not because of SecureW2 as the the MAC of the application
data after decoding does check out. THIs means Freeradius is sending
me something funny...

I will debug freeradius a bit more and tell you what I find out.

Regards,

Tom.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html