"Tom Rixom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I checked and the AVP Diameter padding in the last MSCHAPV2 packet is =
> incorrect.

  That's bad.  Very bad.

> As you can see if you split the Diameter message up into sequences of 4 =
> bytes as specified by the RFC the last 2 00 00 are incorrect.

  What's worse is that there are 2 EAP-Message attributes in it.  I'm
not sure that this is necessary, and they look wrong to me.

  So my next question is: Do you see these on the wireless client end,
or are they also printed out in the FreeRADIUS debug log?  Knowing
that will help narrow down the problem.

  e.g. Is it because a "tunnel data buffer" isn't flushed properly,
and the same data sent twice, or is the vp2diameter code wrong?

  Alan Dekok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html