"Pierluigi Frullani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think this is probably a bug.

  Maybe.

> I decided then to give a more high level of security, double-checking the
> certificate against the root certificate, on client-side.
> I've then imported the root certificate ( the same I've installed on
> radius ) but as soon I activate the "validate server certificate" and
> restart the authentication, on the radius log I get the error :
> rlm_eap_tls: Received unexpected tunneled data after successful handshake

  Ok.  That's what the debugging messages are for...

> Debug:   rlm_eap_tls: Received unexpected tunneled data after successful
> handshake.
> Debug:   Tunneled data (23 bytes)
>   0: 15 03 01 00 12 72 ee 05 fb 3c 18 fc 4c fd 0d b2
>  16: b2 07 f2 6e d8 7f 7c

  I have no clue what that data is, or what it's supposed to be.

  You can edit src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls/rlm_eap_tls.c to
NOT fail when it prints that message out, which should be a start.

  But the real issue is that the EAP-TLS documents don't say what that
data is, or what to do with it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html