Hello all!

    Well, I have search the archive and found some info about proxy and eap
but I haven't understand it. I think my question is very simple to answer
for you.

    Is it possible to forward authentification of the user to another proxy,
that does not support eap?
Something like that the freeradius will handle the eap authentification, but
the users/password is checked by another radius, which actually can not do
anything with eap.

   Is this somehow possible? The reason is, we have some old radius running
on vms and accounting the students on this server. I don't know if it is
possible to run the freeradius on vms, but if not, it would be good to proxy
the authentification to that radius.

P.Zibrita

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html