From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Sturdee
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 4:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: accounting to mysql database

I have radius set up to log accounting to a MySQL database. It currently holds a
couple years worth of logging from several thousand users, so it's quite large..
Problem I'm having is if I do a select that will return a couple hundred entries, or
anything other than the simplest of queries, radius will freeze until the query is sql
complete, resulting in any auth requests essentially to be rejected.

FreeRadius 0.9.3
MySQL Server 4.0.17  (MyISAM tables)

What might be causing this, or what could I do to resolve this?

Thanks,

-Mike

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html