Hello List:

I have installed and tested freeRADIUS 0.9.3 & MySQL 5.?.? (latest dev
version). Now I want to install & test freeRADIUS & MySQL with InnoDB
tables.

I have researched GOOGLE & MySQL web site for information on installing
MySQL with InnoDB tables without success. I would appreciate if somebody
direct me to:

What version of MySQL do I need to install (with freeRADIUS) so I can use
InnoDB tables? I understand that installing MySQL with freeRADIUS requires a
specific MySQL version? Is it correct?

I would be more than happy to read the procedure if someone point me to the
chapter in MySQL Doc! I have not been able to find out myself.

Is it possible that there is no special separate procedure and that is why I
am missing it?

Thanks in advance.

Kirt

-