Alan,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I understand it is limitation of AD not
to send passwd (unlike LDAP).

Question: Can FreeRADIUS use ntlm_auth from Samba
to make this happen ?
I mean: PEAP w/MSCHAPv2 and using AD as User
profile storage ?

The ntlm_auth doc by Andrew from Samba mentions
using FreeRADIUS to do MSCHAP for his prototype
pppd/CHAP implementation to talk to NT domain...

Do you think a similar port to FreeRADIUS is
possible ?

Thank you,