Tom,

Thank you for approach below.
I understand EAP-TTLS as outer would work.

However,
Question is if one does not want to use EAP-TTLS but
use EAP-PEAP w/ MSCHAPv2 only and use AD only as
User profile storage, what do you suggest ?

Per Alan's last email, he feel ntlm_auth from Samba
(which has been made to work for pppd by Andrew
Barlett) would work when patched to FreeRADIUS.

Any thoughts ?

Thank you,