I am trying to set up FreeRADIUS 0.9.3 so that requests first get proxied to another radius server to see if a user is valid. If the user is valid, then everything is fine. If they are not valid, I want the user / password combination to be checked against the sql table for radius since the usernames / passwords in the sql table are different. Basically users can reside in either the other radius server or in the mysql table. If both of these checks fail, then the user is not valid. I have tried all sorts of groups and redundant combinations, but I have not been able to make this work. I am completely new to radius, so I am probably making some simple mistake. Does anyone have any idea on how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Moses