This is the error we are getting when a PAP user tries to log in. They are
in the passwd/shadow files.

Thread 1 handling request 0, (1 handled so far)
        User-Name = "username"
        User-Password = "*****"
        NAS-IP-Address = 65.169.xxx.x(Omitted)
        NAS-Port = 31
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        USR-Connect-Speed = 16800-BPS
        USR-Modulation-Type = v32Terbo
        USR-Simplified-MNP-Levels = mnpLevel4
        USR-Simplified-V42bis-Usage = none
        USR-Chassis-Call-Slot = 0
        USR-Chassis-Call-Span = 1
        USR-Chassis-Call-Channel = 2
        NAS-Identifier = "ras1"
        Acct-Session-Id = "07020118"
        NAS-Port-Type = Async
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop for request 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns noop for request 0
    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "bertram", looking up realm NULL
    rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 0
radius_xlat:  ''
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns fail for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns fail for request 0
There was no response configured: rejecting request 0
Server rejecting request 0.
Finished request 0
Going to the next request
Thread 1 waiting to be assigned a request
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 65.169.xxx.x:1645, id=110,
length=191
Sending Access-Reject of id 110 to 65.169.xxx.x:1645