From: Bob Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 4:25 AM
To: Free Radius
Subject: FreeRadius - Slipstream

I'm hoping this will be an easy one to get answered.

I have all dialup authentication running as hoped for the past several
hours.

I came across one more little config I'm trying to work out.

I have an accelerator server that I'm are able to sell to anyone and
they
don't have to be on our service to buy it.

I have a radgroupcheck for the users setup with the SlipStream="true" if
they pay for it.

Question, how do I tell FreeRadius to only allow them to authenticate
from
the network side with one of our realms but not allow them to log in
from
the dialup realm. It could be the same realm name we use for our dialup
side.

Thanks
Bob Ross

-