Hi,

We are running a Cisco dial-up server. Users have either static or dynamic passwords.
Upon login users with dynamic passwords are allowed to enter a callback number, or to
cancel the callback completely and establish a session without any callback.

Most of these users are from other subsidiares. We need to calculate the corresponding
phone costs in order to charge them appropriately. For this purpose I need to log the
callback dialup string (the phone number called).

In tacacs this is not a problem. I get log entries like this:

Wed Feb 12 21:24:59 2003        dialup.swh.sk   hanus   Async34 async   stop
task_id=16258   timezone=UTC    service=ppp     disc-cause=1     disc-cause-ext=1045
  service=ppp     callback-dialstring=0,63833910  pre-bytes-in=75 pre-bytes-out=92
   pre-paks-in=3   pre-paks-out=4      bytes_in=26     bytes_out=74    paks_in=3
paks_out=7      pre-session-time=5      elapsed_time=10 nas-rx-speed=0  nas-tx-speed=0

However, in radius I do not see anything like callback-dialstring. I thought that
"Called-Station-Id" was the attribute, but this atribute is empty. When I tried to log
radius packets exchanged between the dialup server and the radius server, I did not
see this information.

So, the question is: How can I log callback dialstring in radius?

Robert Szelepcsenyi

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html