This give me some change. I have no idea which atribute number I should look for. The
only candidate is:

ATTRIBUTE       Callback-Number         19      string

However, I do not know, whether this attribute can appear in an accounting packet.
Moreover, there is no such item in the mySQL schema. Is it possible to extend the
schema to comprise new attributes?

Robert Szelepcsenyi