I'm not trying to annoying you. Just give you as much info as i can to
solve the problem ( though that is my configuration error) and give a
chance to others to understand better how this stuff works.
Though you believe this is a radius expert users list and I'm wrong
posting here. Thats is half true. If everybody have enough knowledge
about  radius configurations , we no need this list.
Pablo

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html