Hi, I'm new to FreeRADIUS. I have tried to use it and couldn't get to know how to get the correct authentication method Setup. I'm trying to setup a WRT54G with a WPA RADIUS, which asks for a Shared Key which I was able to set, also I was able to set the correct users and stuff. Simply I cannot get it to work because the Autentication method is done with PEAP.
My questions would be:
1. Which are the files that normal users should be touching to get this to work.
2. Does FreeRADIUS support PEAP? Do I have to uncomment MS-CHAPv2 if I'm going to use MS-CHAPv2 or FreeRADIUS already supports it?
3. Is there a easy How-To to setup this RADIUS Server?

Thanks,

- Alex