On Mon, 10 May 2004, Alejandro Bonilla wrote:

>Hi, I'm new to FreeRADIUS. I have tried to use it and couldn't get to
>know how to get the correct authentication method Setup. I'm trying to
>setup a WRT54G with a WPA RADIUS, which asks for a Shared Key which I
>was able to set, also I was able to set the correct users and stuff.
>Simply I cannot get it to work because the Autentication method is done
>with PEAP.
>My questions would be:
>1. Which are the files that normal users should be touching to get this
>to work.
>2. Does FreeRADIUS support PEAP? Do I have to uncomment MS-CHAPv2 if I'm
>going to use MS-CHAPv2 or FreeRADIUS already supports it?
>3. Is there a easy How-To to setup this RADIUS Server?

I have some files from a freeradius-server that works with PEAP and other
802.1X-methods, PEAP preferred. It is simple, and I was going to leave out
some of the default config and comments and write some of my own, but I
have not gotten around to it yet.

http://folk.uio.no/mraaum/rad/

The version... it was a snapshot from april 7th I believe.

mrg

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html