Hi everyone,

I’m new to the list. I have been working on a Linux, freeradius, mysql server and have seemed to run into some problems. I have the server setup, now I am just trying to get the web interface (dialupadmin) to work properly.  As you all probably know there is not that much documentation on freeradius, so that’s why I’m looking for some help here. The error I am getting is on the ‘check server’ section the interface. The error is as follows:

file(/usr/local/dialupadmin/conf/auth.request): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/dialupdadmin/htdocs/user_test.php3 on line 70

There are several other parts of the site that have this same ‘failed to open stream’ error. Including:

/usr/local/dialupadmin/conf/default.vals

/usr/local/dialupadmin/conf/sql.attrmap

/usr/local/dialupadmin/conf/user_edit.attrs

There is obviously something I have overlooked or that I am just unaware of.

I would appreciate and tip or suggestions.

Thanks,

Jared Jones