On Tue, 4 May 2004, Jared Jones wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> I'm new to the list. I have been working on a Linux, freeradius, mysql
> server and have seemed to run into some problems. I have the server setup,
> now I am just trying to get the web interface (dialupadmin) to work
> properly.  As you all probably know there is not that much documentation on
> freeradius, so that's why I'm looking for some help here. The error I am
> getting is on the 'check server' section the interface. The error is as
> follows:
>

> file(/usr/local/dialupadmin/conf/auth.request): failed to open stream: No
> such file or directory in /usr/local/dialupdadmin/htdocs/user_test.php3 on
> line 70

Check that the file exists and that the user:group apache is running has
read access to that file and to the directory containing it.
The easiest way to do that is:
as root:
su <apache user>
ls -l /usr/local/dialupadmin/conf/auth.request

If ls fails check the permissions.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece