Hello All,

I haven't been able to find any clear answers on the web or the mailing list archives, so I going to ask my question here.

radius.conf contains the following:

    #
    #  When the server decides to proxy a request to a home server,
    #  the proxied request is first passed through the pre-proxy
    #  stage.  This stage can re-write the request, or decide to
    #  cancel the proxy.
    #
    #  Only a few modules currently have this method.
    #
    pre-proxy {
    # attr_rewrite
    }

I can see how attr_rewrite can be used to modify particular aspects of the packet, but how would I go about cancelling the proxying of a particular packet?

Thanks,

Tyrone

"The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money."

-- Anon.