-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark
Constable
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 7:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Returning check pairs from MySQL

I'm evaluating the use of freeRadius and wondering whether it will be
possible to return valid check pairs to the upstream NAS from info in MySQL,
without using a typical users file entry like this example...

DEFAULT Realm = "abc.org", Login-Time = Al0555-1805
        Session-Timeout = 14400,
        Fall-Through = Yes

The above setting alerts our upstream NAS's to *disconnect* a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
user when the -1805 time limit is reached. I want to know if freeRadius will
allow me to do the same thing via an entry in MySQL (and not just in the
/etc/raddb/users file) ?

(I want to apply the above setting per user rather than per Realm, and
without using the kludgy users text file).

--markc

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html