hi,
is there the need to run radrelay for identification of simultanous logins if
iam running mysql backend with accounting in it?
the mysql is storing the sessions and the radius server can query it for
identification of the amount of logins a user have, why then the need of
radrelay for announcing every session to every radius server?

the next question i have is that i dont know how to cluster the mysql backend,
cause mysql replication works only oneway, and the radius cant announce new
sessions to both of the mysqlservers. iam right in thinking that i can only
backup my system with the replication or only use mysql for authentication on
both mysqlserver but session handling have to be stored in one mysqlserver?
maybe someone can tell me something about good clustering of freeradius with
mysql?

thanks in advance,
christian

-