Good Evening,

I had EAP-TLS working and poked around (destroying my working TLS) :-(

modcall: entering group authenticate for request 10
  rlm_eap: Request found, released from the list
  rlm_eap: EAP NAK
 rlm_eap: EAP-NAK asked for EAP-Type/tls
 rlm_eap: ERROR! Our request for tls was NAK'd with a request for tls, what
is the client thinking?
  rlm_eap: Failed in EAP select
  modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns invalid for request 10
modcall: group authenticate returns invalid for request 10

I had this problem two days ago, but I can't remember what I did to correct
it. I think it had to do something with my certificates (the client can't
connect, so he retries to connect).

As soon, this is working again, I will get the log for the WPA-Problem.

Regards,
Robert M. Albrecht

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html