Hi guys.

I get the familiar old error:

rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql: file not found
rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the
search path of your system's ld.

I have however checked my /etc/ld.so.conf file, added the dir, (thats
/usr/local/lib for me) and ran ldconfig

And things still arent working for me. In 2002 I ran into this problem,
and the solution was to make the change and run ldconfig.

I also checked in radiusd.conf, and as a test set that to /usr/lib , and
this had an error linking a different file (not the sql one.)

Does anyone know what files its looking for? specifically? Is there a
list somewhere that I can check and see whats missing?

Thanks!

Chelsea

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html