On Wed, 19 May 2004, Evan Stenmark wrote:

> I have seen this question a few times on the archive of the mailing list, but I have
> not been able to find any answers on it (probably because it is too general of a
> problem)
>
> Whenever I access dialup admin with my web browser, I get many blank white pages or
> empty tables when clicking on the buttons on the left frame
> It seems like it is not connecting to mysql because if I change the sql username or
> password (to something incorrect) in the admin.conf (or rename the radius database),
> I get the same pages

Well make *sure* that dialupadmin can connect to the mysql db. Try connecting
through the command line and see what happens. Make sure that php is configured
correctly and has mysql support compiled in.
Check the apache/mysql log files.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece