"Rivera, Denis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ---------Attribute Dump---------
> Login-LAT-Groups=Users
>
> I was expecting the value "Change Password".... and "Users" and "Luisa
> Administrator".
> -------Attribute Dump-----
> Login-LAT-Groups=Users, Change Password, Administrator
>
> The string "Change Password" has a space in it - is this why the full string
> is not replied?

  No.  There's a comma after Users.  If the other space was the
problem, you would see "Users, Change" being returned.

> Is radius supposed to only return back a single attribute?

  That's what you told it to do.  An attribute with one value (even
with commas) is very different than attributes with multiple values.

  My suggestion is to create multiple entries in the LDAP schema for
the Login-LAT-Group, as there is no Login-LAT-GroupS attribute.  Each
value should then be

        +="User"                (first)
        +="Change Password"     (second)
        etc...