Hello everyone,

I'm new to the Linux / Radius. I would greatly appreciate feedback to the
problem I'm encountering.

I'm using Luisa v. 5 freeRadius v. 0.9.3 and OpenLDAP 2.1.25
To troubleshoot I'm utility NTRadPing v.1.5
When I test a user account [NTRadPing] I get response: Access-Accept
(everything seems ok - the user authenticates fine)
The problem is that [attribute dump] does not show what groups the user
belongs to.
Steps I've taken so far: I modified the ldap.attrmap file as follow:
replyItem       Login-LAT-Group securityRole

securityRole is the attribute I see in the OpenLDAP
After modifying the file...  I'm now receiving a reply in attribute Dump
(not what I expected)the only value I see is Users e.g.
---------Attribute Dump---------
Login-LAT-Groups=Users

I was expecting the value "Change Password".... and "Users" and "Luisa
Administrator".
-------Attribute Dump-----
Login-LAT-Groups=Users, Change Password, Administrator

The string "Change Password" has a space in it - is this why the full string
is not replied?
Is radius supposed to only return back a single attribute?

My objective is for radius to return a list of the groups the user belongs
to.

Thank you,

Denis

-