"Sergei Golod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Latest version of the FR doesn't work under Debian GNU/Linux when NPTL
> used.

  It looks like the NPTL implementation of semaphores has problems.

  The server uses a number of semaphores internally.  From what I can
see of the debug log, the Exec-Program code is waiting on a semaphore
that never unlocks.  The end result is that the server is locked
forever.

  Since this exact code works on NetBSD, FreeBSD, Solaris, Windows XP
(SFU), and older versions of Linux, I'm inclined to say it's a
NPTL-specific problem.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html