Bill,

     Is your actual username "User\\, Asteroid"?  That does not look
correct to me.  I would assume that you are looking for
"CN=User\\,OU=Asteroid"...  If the comma is indeed a part of the username,
you may want to try to remove it as commas have a special meaning in LDAP.
Also, make sure that your freeradius machine can resolve
"win-dc.win-dom.ctc.edu".  Other than that, your LDAP config looks fine.

-Mark