Sorry, another stuff up by me. In testing, it built OK,
but after the last minor change I made I didn't notice
that it had stopped linking.

The proposed fix is to replace rlm_eap_tls.la in Makefile.in
with rlm_eap_tls.lo. This allows it to link, but I don't
have a test load I can throw at it, so would somebody be
so kind as to try this, and let me know?

Until I get a success report or am able to test it myself,
this fix won't go in CVS, due to the evils of libtool. If
needed, I will revert the last change to rlm_eap_ttls which
will cause breakage on Debian/testing and Debian/unstable,
but should return other systems to working condition.

See FreeRADIUS bug #75 for details.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)

On a sidewalk near Portland State
University someone wrote `Trust Jesus', and
someone else wrote `But Cut the Cards'.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html