To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: Proxy with GlobalPOP

"VCI Help Desk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If it matters I do get the start and stop packet in the first

situation

described below. I just get many of them that have different start and

stop

times with a higher delay time so my radius logs show several start or

stop

packets for a single login.

  That is a symptom of Accounting-Responses being lost, or ignored.

  The shared secret is wrong, or the network between you and them is
discarding packets.

  There are no other possibilities.