Dear Friends,

Having used EAP/TLS with fRadius 0.9.x for a while, I am trying to upgrade to 1.0.0pre1 for PEAP and TTLS support.

Compiling and running the server worked fine, which I checked with the radtest dummy client.

But after uncommenting the TLS lines in eap.conf file and providing the server certs that have worked on previous versions of the server, I am getting a Segmentation fault.

1) The error on running /usr/local/sbin/radiusd -X looks like:

Module: Loaded eap
eap: default_eap_type = "tls"
eap: timer_expire = 60
eap: ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
eap: cisco_accounting_username_bug = yes
gtc: challenge = "Password: "
gtc: auth_type = "PAP"
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type gtc
/usr/sbin/run-radiusd: line 6: 12975 Segmentation fault /usr/local/sbin/radiusd -X

2) The TLS portion of the eap.conf looks like:

                tls {
                        private_key_password = whatever
                        private_key_file = /etc/1x/radius.pem

                        certificate_file = /etc/1x/radius.pem

                        CA_file = /etc/1x/root.pem

                        dh_file = /etc/1x/dh
                        random_file = /etc/1x/random

                        fragment_size = 1024

                        include_length = yes
                        check_crl = no
                        check_cert_cn = %{User-Name}
                }

3) And the Openssl lib version I am using is 0.9.7d

Any guess on what's causing the Segmentation fault?

Thanks