does freeradius support the ascend/lucent TNT?  i dont see tnt listed in the
README in the naslist section?  also, what do you mean by operators below?
is that related to the comparison operators in the /etc/raddb/users file for
instance?

my current /etc/raddb/users file consists solely of

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System
        User-Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Ascend-Bridge = 0,
        Ascend-Route-IP = 1,
        Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool = 1,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 900,
        NAS-Port-Type=Async,
        Ascend-Maximum-Time = 43200

the only other files i ever mess with are the /etc/raddb/clients and /etc/
raddb/naslist

would just importing these files from my current setup work?

On Monday 14 June 2004 13:11, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Chad Whitten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > i would like to convert to freeradius but would like some feedback
> > regarding my setup - is it doable?  what challenges/obstacles would i
> > face?
>
>   It's doable.  The challenges aren't very big.  The biggest one is
> updating the operators (= versus ==, :=, etc).
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Chad Whitten