On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Pate Mark-marpate1 wrote:

> [...]

rlm_ippool needs the nas-port-id to work. In the future the search key will be
configurable. For now you could configure your NAS to also send the
accounting-session-id in the access-request:
radius-server attribute 44 include-in-access-req
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1830/products_feature_guide09186a0080087b1d.html

and use attr_rewrite to copy the accounting-session-id attribute to a
nas-port-id attribute in the access request.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece