Hi all,

I've seen this question asked before on the list, but can't figure out
the answer despite much searching of the list and reading the source.

I would like to remove some vendor-specific attributes from accounting
requests that I proxy
outbound (remove them completely, not just set the values to empty).

I understand that I can use rlm_attr_filter to modify the requests,
and that in theory I could give a "white list" of allowed attributes
using the =* operator for those attributes that I want to allow.

But is there any way to say "Don't allow the following VSAs. Allow
everything else"?

Or even, "Don't allow any VSAs. Allow everything else"?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex