Hi there

I am using FreeRADIUS Version 0.9.3 and I need to set up an ippool with
addresses that are not subsequent. I have two ranges of addresses, say
192.168.2.0/24 and 192.168.6.0/24. According to what I have read I can set
only one range-start and one range-stop parameter for a single ippool.
Therefore it is not feasible to create an ippool with addresses from
different ranges that are not subsequent, am I right with this assumption?

I have tried to solve this problem by creating two separate ippools for
each of the two ranges. In the post-auth section I did set the following:

post-auth {
        #  Get an address from the IP Pool.
        redundant {
                mypool1
                mypool2

But this does not seems to work, because I can not add more than one
Pool-Name check item attribute for a single user, can't I?
If a user has set his Pool-Name attribute to mypool1 and mypool1 has no
more addresses available, he will not get any addresses, because he was
never assigned to mypool2. Therefore mypool2 will always return noop for
the request.

Does anyone has a similar setup and knows how to solve this problem? I have
searched the net and the mailinglist, but did not find any working
solution.

I would be most grateful for any hints!

Regards, Daniel

-