On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:27:22 +0300 (EEST)
Kostas Kalevras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do a cvs update on the ippool module or wait for tomorrow's CVS snapshot.
> Then you can set Pool-Name to DEFAULT and it will match all of the ippool
> module instances.

Thanks for your reply, Kostas, I will try that. But which pool will it
choose first by default, will it be the first one listed in the post-auth
section? I'm asking that because i have some other pools in my config and
users with the Pool-Name set to DEFAULT should not pick an address from
this other pools. If it tries every pool listed in the post-auth section,
beginning with the one on the top i will be okay until the "default" pools
have no more addresses available, but then i will get in to troubles
because it will pick an address from the next pool, is that right?

Anyway, in my setup it will not really mater because there should allways
be enough addresses for all users in the "default" pools. Therefore I think
that the Pool-Name set to DEFAULT will solve my problem.

Best regards, Daniel

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html