"Roy, Daniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I now call the rad_check_password method from rlm_sql's authorize, and
> now configurable failover works on an expired account; something the
> freeRADIUS maintainers might want to consider.

  That change won't be added to the server.  The rad_check_password
function should be called once, and only once, and only from the
server core.

  If modules call it, then strange things can happen, and you can do
things like call EAP twice for the same packet.

  It's MUCH better to move the expiration checks into a module, as
Kostas said.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html